State Bank of India invites Online application from Indian Citizen for Two Year Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship
SBI Recruitment 2020 – Vacancies
|Post Name||Vacancies||Pay Scale||Age Limit||Contract Period||Location|
|Post-Doctoral Research||05||Rs 1,00,000|| Max: |
|2 years||Kolkata, West Bengal|
SBI Recruitment 2020 – Qualification & Experience
Ph.D in Banking/Finance/IT/Economics related to BFSI sector
Applicant should have made outstanding professional contributions (as first or second authors only) to publications of papers/ articles in leading, high impact ‘A’ Category journals will be given 1st preference.
Applicant should have a consistently good academic record and demonstrated research skills.
Minimum 3 years’ Post Qualification experience in Teaching/Research work in Premier Institution/ University (like IIMs, IITs, ISB, XLRI or equivalent) OR Consultancy.
SBI Recruitment 2020 – Job Roles
The selected candidate will actively participate in and contribute to research activity at the Institute as under:
• The Threshold amount of output expected from PDRFs would be at least five publications which should include two international journal papers (one of which must be of A category) and two conference papers based on their fellowship.
• The PDRFs will also carry out external consultancy work/project on behalf of the bank (self-marketed or bank nominated).
• The PDRFs will have to submit a quarterly progress report to a Performance Review Committee (PRC) comprising of Chief General Manager & Head (STU), Group Chief Economic Advisor (GCEA) and Dean, SBIL.
• The PDRFs may also be called upon to design and roll out Executive Development/ other programmes dealing with topics of contemporary relevance.
• The services of PDRFs may be utilized by the Bank for academic assistance including research assistance, teaching and handling of tutorials.
• The PDRFs will carry out all other responsibilities assigned from time to time by the Bank.
SBI Recruitment 2020 – How to Apply
Candidates will be required to register themselves online through Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers OR Scroll down, click on the “Apply” button. No other mode of application will be accepted.
Pre-requisites for Applying Online: Candidates should have valid email ID and mobile no. which should be kept active till the declaration of results. It will be essentially required for receiving any communication/ call letters/ advices from the bank by email/ SMS.
SBI Recruitment 2020 – Application Fee
For General/EWS/OBC – Rs 750/-
For SC/ST/PWD – Nil
|Commencement of Online Registration of Application||18-09-2019|
|Closure of Registration of Application||08-10-2020|
|Closure for Editing Application Details||08-10-2020|
|Last date for Printing your Application||31-10-2020|
|Online Fee payment||18-09-2020 to 08-10-2020|
Please click on the “Notification” button before Applying