Number of Vacancies : 2
Job Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Basic Pay: Rs159100
Total emolument at the beginning of the scale per Month (approximately) in Rs2,32,755
In addition, other benefits such as PF Employer’s contribution, medical benefits, medical-claim, LTC, Telephone and newspaper reimbursement, canteen subsidy, gratuity, superannuation, interest subsidy on housing loan, etc. are admissible as per rules.
The tentative schedule of events is as follows:
|Online Registration||10.06.2020 to 30.06.2020|
|Online Examination (Tentative) (wherever applicable)||19th July 2020|
Professor : Industrial Psychology/ Organisational Psychology / Educational Measurement/ Psychological Measurement / Psychometrics / HR
1. Minimum Twelve years post qualification (after Ph.D.) experience in Teaching / Research and/or Industrial / Professional experience of which at least three years should be at the level of Associate Professor at an institution of repute or equivalent Industry/professional experience
2. His/ her integrity should not have been doubtful during his/her Service/career.
3. No punishment/penalty should have been inflicted on him/her during his/her service/career.
4. Cases of CBI or other law enforcement agencies should not be pending against him/her.
5. Good knowledge of operating computers is necessary, especially MS Office.
Minimum: 47 years Maximum: 55 years i.e. a candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.06.1965 and not later than 01.06.1973 (both dates inclusive)
Essential : A Ph.D. or equivalent degree in the discipline with at least 55% marks in Postgraduation.
How to Apply
Candidates are first required to go to IBPS’s website www.ibps.in and register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form.
1. All the educational qualifications mentioned should be from a University/ Institution/ Board recognized by Govt. Of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies and the result should have been declared on or before 01.06.2020. Proper document from Board / University for having declared the result on or before 01.06.2020 has to be submitted at the time of the interview.
2. Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT Button. Visually Impaired candidates are responsible for carefully verifying/ getting the details filled in, in the online application form properly verified, and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission.
3. After completing the procedure of applying on-line including payment of fees, the candidate should take TWO printouts of the system generated on-line application form, ensure that the particulars filled in are accurate and retain one printout along with Registration Number and Password for future reference.
4. Those who apply for the posts of Professor, Associate Professor, and Assistant Professor should send one copy
of printout of your online application form along with the self-attested photocopies of the relevant documents in support of their identity and eligibility -pertaining to age, educational qualifications, experience, etc. as indicated in the online application form and the copy of e-receipt to
The Division Head (Administration)
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection,
IBPS House, Plot No.166,
90 ft DP Road, Off Western Express High way,
Kandivali (East), Mumbai 400 101
- The last date of receipt of Printout of application along with supporting documents is 10.07.2020 (before 5.00 pm).
- Printout of Application Form with supporting documents received after this date and time will be summarily rejected.
- Printout of Application Form without supporting documents will be rejected.
Please click on “More Details” button before Applying