|Sr. No||Post Name||Vacancies||Eligibility conditions|
|1||SENIOR ASSISTANT||18||1. Degree from recognised University/Board|
2. To qualify Examination as may be prescribed by NBE
|2||JUNIOR ASSISTANT||57||1. Passed Senior Secondary Examination from a recognised Board/University recognised by Central/State Govt./UT Administration /Education Authority. |
2. Proficiency in use of Computers and Basic Software packages such as Windows /Network Operating System /LAN Architecture
|3||JUNIOR ACCOUNTANT||7||1. Bachelor Degree with Maths or Statics or a Degree in Commerce from a recognise University.|
1. Three Years experience in dealing with Accounts in some Govt. institutions with knowledge of computer based accounting
Senior Secondary (12th of 10+2)
1. Stenographic skill 80/30 W.P.M in Shorthand/Typing
2. Candidates will require to appear in the test in General English/Shorthand
& Typing to be conducted by the Board.
1. Two years experience as Steno in Govt./PSU/Autonomous Body and ability of work processing on Computer
Number of Vacancies: 90
Location: New Delhi but liable to be posted anywhere in India.
Minimum: 18 Years Maximum: 27 Years
How to Apply
All applicants must register themselves for appearing in the Computer Based Test to be conducted by TCS. Click Here to go to the website of TCS wherein you can register or scroll down, click on the “Apply” button.
|DATE OF ELIGIBILITY||31.07.2020|
|OPENING DATE FOR APPLICATION||11.07.2020 (TIME: 1000 HRS)|
|CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION||31.07.2020 (TIME: 1700 HRS)|
|DATE OF EXAM||31.08.2020|
Please click on the “More Details” button before Applying.