State Bank of India invites Online application from Indian Citizen for Two Year Post – Data Protection Officer.
SBI Recruitment 2020 – Vacancies
|Post Name||Vacancies||Age Limit||Contract Period||Location|
|Data Protection Officer||01|| Max: |
SBI Recruitment 2020 – Qualification & Experience
Basic: Graduation or its equivalent
Preferred Professional Certification:
Certified EU GDPR Foundation,
CIPP (Certified Information Privacy Professional),
CIPT (Certified Information Privacy Technologist),
CIPM (Certified Information Privacy Manager) etc
Minimum 15 years’ post-qualification work experience (as on 31.08.2020) as Executive/ Supervisor in Corporate Sector out of which at least 5 years’ experience should be in BFSI Sector.
Preferred: Experience in Data Privacy Laws & Regulations and other Data Security areas with associated IT skills.
• Highly developed specialist knowledge in the General Data Privacy Regulation underpinned by theory and experience.
• Evidence of continuing professional and/ or personal self- development.
• Expert knowledge of data privacy laws and practices.
• Exposure to Data Privacy laws & regulations such as General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), UK Data Protection Act 1998 etc.
• Knowledge of Information lifecycle, risk management & data security areas.
• Extensive knowledge of Information Governance disciplines.
• Skill of interpretation of national guidance and legislation and subsequent local implementation.
• Flair for managing staff and implementing budgets. Training Delivery.
• Capacity to work with cross functional teams, attention to detail, organizational skills and multitasking.
• Strong management, motivational & leadership skills with ability to drive large change management programs within organizations.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and deal with situations in a sensitive manner.
• Ability to communicate across all organizational boundaries in an appropriate manner.
SBI Recruitment 2020 – Job Roles
• Ensuring Bank’s compliance with the data protection & privacy legislation in India and other countries.
• Develop and manage Bank’s data protection strategy in India, including the development and implementation of Bank’s data protection policy and procedures.
• Undertake periodic data protection audits or reviews, including all relevant manual filing systems, archived systems and back up data, in order to ascertain Bank’s compliance with data protection legislation.
• Undertake necessary measures to rectify any deficiencies identified by the audit.
• Conduct data privacy impact assessment (DPIA).
• Submit reports on data privacy laws to the Board.
• Collaborate with supporting functions (Legal, IT & InfoSec, Compliance etc.) to stay up to date with new
processes and policies
SBI Recruitment 2020 – How to Apply
Candidates will be required to register themselves online through Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers OR Scroll down, click on the “Apply” button. No other mode of application will be accepted.
Pre-requisites for Applying Online: Candidates should have valid email ID and mobile no. which should be kept active till the declaration of results. It will be essentially required for receiving any communication/ call letters/ advices from the bank by email/ SMS.
SBI Recruitment 2020 – Application Fee
For General/EWS/OBC – Rs 750/-
For SC/ST/PWD – Nil
|Commencement of Online Registration of Application||18-09-2019|
|Closure of Registration of Application||08-10-2020|
|Closure for Editing Application Details||08-10-2020|
|Last date for Printing your Application||31-10-2020|
|Online Fee payment||18-09-2020 to 08-10-2020|
Please click on the “Notification” button before Applying