Please note that: A candidate can apply for only one post under this project either Project Manager or Project Associate
Number of Vacancies : 1
Job Location: Anywhere in India
Remuneration offered will on fixed pay basis as per market benchmarks and is based on the candidate’s qualifications, experience, and overall suitability for the respective posts. However, the selected candidate will be eligible for Performance Linked Variable Pay which will be over and above the Fixed Salary but linked to the achievement of specific targets
1. Minimum 7 years of post-qualification work experience of which at least 2 years shall be in Smart City Project implementation and management as mentioned below.
Planning, designing, execution and management of projects related to Smart Payment Cards (NCMC based), electronic ticketing/automatic fare collections systems, tariff acquiring systems, transit payments, EMV and contactless payment technologies, etc.,
2. 2-year full-time post-graduation degree/diploma in management with major specialization as Operations/Systems (Minor Specialization in these areas and Part-Time/Correspondence courses and General Degree/Diploma shall not be considered) and The Institute should be recognized by Govt./Govt. Bodies/AICTE /UGC.
3. Certification in PRINCE2/PMP
4. Exposure in implementation of Integrated Transit Management System/Intelligent Transportation System, installation and management of card issuance and acquiring solution, route network planning, operations of integrated command and control center, HCE (Host Card Emulation) and Tokenization Solutions, transit data collection, processing and analysis, etc., will be an added advantage.
5. Exposure to offline payment processing solutions related to transit/para-transit domains in Indian Smart Cities will be given weightage.
Minimum: 28 years Maximum: 45 years
4 year full time engineering/technology degree in in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation.
The Institute should be recognized by Govt./Govt. Bodies/AICTE /UGC. For this purpose Part Time/Correspondence courses shall not be considered
How to Apply
Candidates will be required to register themselves online through Bank’s website www.bankofbaroda.co.in, current
opportunities section and pay the application fee and register their application by entering their information in the online application form.
Application fees and Intimation Charges (Non-refundable) 600/- for General, EWS, and OBC candidates 100/- (Intimation charges only) for SC/ ST/PWD candidates. Bank is not responsible if any of the candidates makes more than one payment.
1. The selected candidate will be required to sign an employment contract.
2. Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID and Contact No. It should be kept active till the completion of this recruitment project. Bank may send call letters through the registered email ID. In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/ her new email ID before applying Online. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/ mention email ID to/ or of any other
Please click on “More Details” Button before Applying