|Sr No||Trade Name||Vacancies|
Total Number of Vacancies: 210
The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also should possess the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT. However, for the following Trades the minimum educational qualification is 8th class pass from recognized School and the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT:
- Welder (Gas and Electric)
- Sheet Metal Worker
- Painter (General)
Minimum 15 years of age and Maximum 24 years of age
Upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years in case of SC/ST candidates, 3 years in case of OBC-NCL candidates and 10 years for Persons With Benchmark Disabilities (PWBD)
Mode of Selection
Selection will be on the basis of merit (ITI, 10th, 8th)
Application fees (non-refundable) is Rs.100/- (Rupees One hundred) only. No fee, however, is to be paid by the SC/ST/PWBD/Women candidates).
How to Apply
The candidates are required to apply ONLINE by visiting the link provided on the Notice Board of the official website of RRC/ER (www.rrcer.com) or scroll down, you will find the “Apply” button click on it.
Note: Candidates have to apply for anyone Unit only
1. Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils all the eligibility criteria. If at any later stage, the particulars furnished by the candidate are revealed to be not conforming with the eligibility criteria, his/her engagement will be terminated forthwith. All annexures in the given formats for claiming fees exemption, reservation, age relaxation, etc. must be submitted at the time of verification of documents along with supportive original documents
2. The candidature of candidates is purely provisional at every stage and it is liable to be cancelled if any irregularity is found at any stage. Mere issue of a call letter for document verification doesn’t confer any right/claim for apprenticeship training.
3. After final submission of online application, no candidate will be allowed to do any type of correction/alteration online.
4. The selection for training is purely merit-based and the Railway does not appoint any facilitation centre/coaching centre for the said selection. The candidates are advised to be aware of any mischief of assurance of such selection against illegal consideration by unscrupulous elements. If they come across such occurrences, they are advised to bring it to the notice of the Chairperson, Railway Recruitment Cell, Eastern Railway, 56, C.R. Avenue, RITES Building, 1st Floor, Kolkata – 700012.
Last date of online application: 09-07-2020
Please click on the “More Details” button before Applying.