Number of Vacancies : 1 Posts
Job Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
For Hindi Officer (on contract) : Rs. 56,000/-per month
In addition, other benefits such as Medical Bills Reimbursement, Telephone & Newspaper Bill Reimbursement, Leave encashment, Canteen Subsidy, Medi-claim etc. are admissible as per rules.
The incumbent may be an officer in Service OR retired on attaining superannuation/voluntarily retired, retired under SBP VRS, releases under Exit option Scheme or who have left the Bank/Organization otherwise before superannuation from the services of any financial institution having worked at least as Chief Manager or its equivalent.
(1) Working knowledge in Hindi translation at least for 5 years in Govt./Bank/Financial Institutions/ Reputed organizations.
(2) Competency in computer operations in Hindi and English language.
Minimum age – 40 years and Maximum age Not exceeding 61 years. i.e. a candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.06.1959 and not later than 01.06.1980 (both dates inclusive)
Age criteria will however not be applicable for internal candidates already with IBPS under contractual agreement.
Master’s Degree of a Recognized University or equivalent in English/Hindi with Hindi/English as a compulsory or elective subject at degree level
Master’s degree of a recognized university in any subject other than Hindi or English, with Hindi or English medium and English or Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as a medium of examination at degree level.
Master’s degree of a recognized university in any subject other than Hindi or English, with Hindi or English as a compulsory or elective subject or either of the two medium of examination and the other as a compulsory or elective subject at the degree level.
How to Apply
Interested candidates who are meeting with above-mentioned eligibility criteria as on 01.06.2020 only may forward their applications giving details of job experience, on plain paper in the attached format along with self-attested Xerox copies of all necessary documents to
The Division Head (Administration)
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection,
IBPS House, Plot No.166,
90 ft DP Road, Off Western Express High way,
Kandivali (East), Mumbai 400 101
1. Applicants must super-scribe “Application for the post of “Banker Faculty – Technical (on contract)” OR “Hindi Officer (on contract)” on the top of the upper part of the sealed envelope containing the application.
2. Send your application only through the post or courier. IBPS shall not under any circumstances be liable for misplace, damage and/ or delay in delivery of application by the post or by the courier agencies.
3. The internal candidates may handover the application directly to Division Head (Administration) only.