Details of the Vacancies
A consolidated remuneration per month will Rs. 15000/– plus
maximum Rs.5000/- towards conveyance expenses on
reimbursement basis (Total Rs. 20000/-). The reimbursement of conveyance expenses will be subject to the number of meetings/camps conducted per month Rs. 3000/- if less than- 10 camps conducted per month and Rs. 5000/- if more than – 10- camps per month.
Traveling allowance for FLCC counselor will be Rs 200/-(if
more than -8-hours without night stay) and Rs 500/- (if night stay). It will be in addition to HA as to be paid.
Shall be an ex-banker with a minimum 5 years of experience in any Nationalized Bank/ RRB/ Pvt. Bank. OR Persons having a minimum of 5 years of experience in banking/ with related fields, NBFCs / FIs. OR Business correspondent / BC- Coordinator with minimum 5 years of experience OR Ex RSETI Director/Faculty with minimum 5 years of Experience.
Maximum age at the time of appointment on contract should
not be more than 64 years subject to good health.
1. A graduate degree from recognized University. Preference will be given to postgraduate degrees in the area of Agriculture, Veterinary Science, Sociology, Psychology, and Social work.
2. Should be well conversant with the local language.
3. Should possess a flair for teaching and computer knowledge.
4. Candidates for the post of FLCC counselor may be selected
from the open market. Counselors should have sound knowledge of banking, insurance, investment, pension, law, finance, requisite communication, and team-building skills, etc.
Terms of Appointment
1. Appointment of the counselors will be on contract basis
and shall not exceed one year and Renewal of the contract may be extended by RO based on approval from ZO based on satisfactory performance, subject to annual review.
2. Contractual engagement is purely on a temporary basis. This will not vest any right to claim for regular appointment or for continued contractual appointment.
3. For renewal of the contract, LDM or RSETI Director(as decided by RO) / Br Head of base Branch to recommend the renewal/non-renewal of the contract of the counselor to Region, Region further to send its recommendation to Zone. (In case there is no Lead bank/RSETI center, base branch will submit its recommendation to Region) and Zone may take the final decision on the same. Zone to inform the renewal/ non-renewal of the contract of counselor to corporate office.
4. The contract may be terminated with notice of one month from either side.
5. Renewal of contract may be possible at Bank’s sole discretion in terms of extant policies and rules.
How to Apply
Candidates register their application by entering their information in the online application form and send the application on below mention address with title on
envelope stating as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF FINANCIAL LITERACY COUNSELLOR ON CONTRACTUAL BASIS”.
Address for Application to be sent:
The Regional Manager,
Bank of Baroda
Bellad Towers, 1st floor,
Bannigida Stop Gokul Road
Hubli – 580030
Note:- Duly filled Application with enclosure of Education Qualification and other relevant Documents sent in Hard copy only will be considered valid.