Number of Vacancies : 1
Job Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Deputation: Pay being drawn plus deputation
allowance and project allowance at 10% of Basic Pay each.
Option to draw pay and allowances as per the parent organization or to draw equivalent cadre pay scale in CMRL with IDA, HRA and cafeteria allowances of 20% of Basic pay.
Contract – Rs.1,20,000/- to Rs.1,50,000/-.
Chief Vigilance Officer
Require Qualification and Experience
The officers should be holding equivalent to Deputy Secretary level /Director Level post in Govt. of India in the pay scale of Rs 15,600-39,100, Grade Pay Rs 7,600 (Pay Band-3 Pre-revised in CDA Pattern) equivalent to Level 12 of 7th CPC / Rs 37,400-67,000, Grade Pay 8,700 (Pay Band – 4 Prerevised in CDA Pattern) equivalent to Level 13 of 7th CPC in any of the following establishments:
1. Central Government
2. Govt. of Tamil Nadu
3. Central Govt. organization/Central Public Sector Enterprises/Central Autonomous Bodies/Central Govt. Board.
4. Govt. of Tamil Nadu organization/ Govt. of Tamil Nadu Public Sector Enterprises/ Govt. of Tamil Nadu Autonomous Bodies/ Govt. of Tamil Nadu Board.
The officers sponsored for the post of CVO will not be allowed to withdraw candidature subsequently and it will be the responsibility of the respective cadre controlling authorities to ensure the release of the officers in the event of their selection.
Initial Period of deputation will be for a period of 3 years which can be extended up to 5 years. In case of appointment on contract, the initial period of contract will be for a period of 2 years which can be extended only if requirement exists on mutually agreed terms subject to the performance of the candidate against contract basis. The engagement on contract will not entail anyone to claim for any regular employment in CMRL.
Maximum Age: 50 yrs
How to Apply
Candidates who fulfill the above requirement may apply in hardcopy along with duly filled in the application form.
Prescribed application fee (DD) supported by Bio-Data and one set of self-attested copies of certificate of educational qualifications, experience, age, community and latest passport through proper channel to the following address on or before 08-08-2020.
Applications may also be forwarded through email to the email ID firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 08-08-2020
The forwarding authority should send the following information/documents along with applications in hardcopy (to the below address) / softcopy (to email@example.com):
1. Duly attested copies of last 5 years ACRs of the applicant.
2. A certificate from cadre controlling authority as per the proforma mentioned below to the effect of vigilance clearance, integrity certificate and major or minor penalty statement.
CHIEF GENERAL MANAGER (HR)
CHENNAI METRO RAIL LIMITED
CMRL DEPOT, ADMIN BUILDING,
POONAMALLEE HIGH ROAD,
KOYAMBEDU, CHENNAI – 600 107.
Unreserved & other candidates are required to pay a Non-refundable fee of Rs.300/- and SC/ST are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs.50/- (for processing & postage charge) in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of M/s Chennai Metro Rail Limited, payable at Chennai. Candidates
should clearly mention their name, postcode and mobile number at the back of the Demand Draft. No application fee for Differently Abled persons. Only disability certificate to be attached along with the application
- Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility, time limit before paying the application fee.
- Candidates shall compulsorily provide an email ID for correspondence. All correspondence from CMRL shall be sent only through the email ID provided by the candidate.
- Application form forwarded without prescribed format and Demand Draft will be summarily rejected.
- Last date of Application : 08-08-2020