Number of Vacancies : 1
Job Location: New Delhi
At Market linked compensation. Compensation shall not be a
limiting factor for the right candidate and will be on case to case basis.
On a fixed contractual term of three years, extendable by one year at a time, subject to a maximum term of five years.
1. (Mandatory) Experience with a Bank (India/ Abroad) / Financial Institution with substantial exposure to Credit Risk, Market risk, Operational Risk, Liquidity Risk, Interest Rate Risk, other pillars II risks, and risks emanating at and from overseas operations and group entities. Exposure to Analytics will be an added advantage.
Five years experience in corporate credit and risk management at the level of Assistant General Manager or above in one or more PSBs or having similar roles and responsibilities in one or more regulated lending entities, with minimum experience of one year in corporate credit and one year in risk management.
2. (Desirable) Good understanding of market risk and/or liquidity management and/or operational risk, with exposure to analytics being an added desirable experience. Term On a fixed contractual
Minimum: 45 years Maximum: 55 years
1. (Mandatory) Professional certification in Financial Risk Management from Global Association of Risk Professionals or Professional Risk Management Certification from PRMIA Institute.
2. (Desirable) Holder of Chartered Financial Analyst charter awarded by CFA Institute,
(2) Designated as Chartered Accountant by the Institute of
Chartered Accountants of India, or equivalent abroad,
(3) Designated as a Cost and Management Accountant by
the Institute of Cost Accountants of India, or equivalent
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may submit applications in the prescribed format which is available on the bank‟s website www.pnbindia.in –link (recruitment).Hard
copy of the application along with all the relevant self-attested supporting documents be sent by registered/speed post in a sealed envelope superscribing: “Application for the post of Chief Risk Officer (CRO)” be submitted to:
Punjab National Bank
Human Resource Management Division
1st floor, West Wing, Corporate Office
Sector 10, Dwarka
NEW DELHI -110075”
Application fee is Rs. 1000/- payable by way of Draft drawn on any Nationalized/scheduled Bank drawn in favor of “Punjab National Bank- Recruitment of CRO” and payable at New Delhi.
Last date of Applications: 18-07-2020
Please click on “More Details” Button before Applying