Number of Vacancies : 6 Posts
|Number of Vacancies||3||1||1||1|
Job Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
The remuneration of Bank’s Medical Consultant on a contract basis will be fixed with reference to the actual duty hours performed and will be all-inclusive.
₹ 850/- per hour for the entire period of the contract, i.e. 03 (three) years. Out of total monthly remuneration so payable, a sum of ₹ 1,000/- per month may be treated as conveyance expense.
1. The applicant should at a minimum, possess MBBS degree of any recognized university in the Allopathic system of medicine recognized by the Medical Council of India. Candidates having Master’s Degree in General Medicine may also apply.
2. The applicant should have a minimum of two years’ experience in practicing medicine in any hospital or clinic as a medical practitioner.
3. The applicant should have his/her dispensary or place of residence preferably within a radius of 10-15 km from the Bank’s dispensaries at the below-mentioned location.
4. The remuneration of Bank’s Medical Consultant on a contract basis will be fixed with reference to the actual duty hours performed and will be all-inclusive.
5. Empanelment/Contract of engagement will be for a period of three years. There will not be any renewal of engagement on completion of the contract. A fresh empanelment exercise will be undertaken after three years wherein existing doctors will be eligible to apply subject to the terms and conditions of the same.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates may please make an Application in the prescribed format as per the format given in Apply Button. The application should be sent in a sealed cover super-scribed as ‘Application for the post of Bank’s Medical Consultant on Contract Basis’ or by email to email@example.com.
Last date of Submission of Application form: 29-06-2020
Please click on “More Details” button before Applying